2010年3月26日星期五

LOLLL...=.='

SCRIPT...
lol...
minggu prs's video clip punya script...
still gt many many haven finish yet...
tonight nid rush for it...><
coz tomorrow ketua wan jor...
arhhhHHHH...
me so noob lerrr...
brain ad kosong kosong jor...
how can finishi it??
lollollol...
next...
about my school days~~lolx...
many things happen~
almost full with BAD things nia...\===.===/
haizzzZZZ...
watever...
I dunno de lorr~
i dun wan care bout it any more~~~
lollollol~
hehe...
quite happy these few times...
although there are SCRIPT n BAD EVENTS surrounding me...><
XD~
happy~
coz I still gt my FRENS n HIM with me oso...
Ahahahaha...^^~

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

erm... long time no come here jor.
Ok!~ kee.. me n u r same.
i also got mny thing nid to do.
Kem, Work, study, tuition..
Ok.. but face everything with hapi ka. wat u think is rite.
U still got freds n Him ma^^
haha~!

hehe~ wat present u wan for ur b'day? kaka~ ok~ i told u i no selling ppl so i cant help u ar - -

♥문기♥ 说...

haha..
yaya..
i still gt u all n HIM..XD
well..
i oso dunno wan wat birthday gift worr..XD