2009年12月8日星期二

Erm...

Aiyo...
So sienz lerr recently...
Juz...
eat...
sleep...
watch movie...
then continue with...
eat...
sleep...
wat wat...
grrr...
my damn boring holiday...
actually...
I gt nth to say...
juz...
see my blog so long time didnt update jor...
so come here n write some senseless things...
if u are nt interest to see it...
u can click the button tat up of right there...
gt a "X" one...
juz click it...
coz I dun want force u to see my blog...
Lalala...XD
okie...
27 of December...
nid back to school to take the PMR result...
although it still have quite long time...
bt i've started worry liaoz...
grrr...
juz worry cant get the result tat I want...T.T
tat's all for today liao...
bye bye...

p/s:1.forgive my broken english arhhh...

3 条评论:

Miki 说...

hey...ur english better than me la...how not good leh??holiday is sienz..then find friends chat at msn lo..^^

匿名 说...

hey girl..
is 24 dec ba.
i hope i no c some1 appear in school on 27 dec.
haha XD

Ella Cheeyan 说...

voon kee,i tag u d lor...
go c my blog lar...
=)